September 19, 2019 – 2:00 – 3:15 p.m. ET
Throughout 2019, the ABLE National Resource Center (ABLE NRC) will be conducting a series of bi-monthly “ABLE Program Spotlight” webinars. These webinars are intended for those who already have a basic understanding of ABLE. State ABLE programs that are a part of multi-state collaborations, as well as individual state programs, will provide program-specific details, general guidance and best practices. Each program spotlight will also cover the range of investment options offered, an often-confusing aspect for individuals who want to make the most of their ABLE account but are new to the concepts of investing and saving.
In September, we showcased the ABLE Collaboration which is comprised of the Oregon, Maryland, Washington State and ABLE for ALL Savings Plans. They offer high-quality, low-cost ABLE savings and investment plans that are available to eligible individuals nationwide.
• Maximize your ABLE account
• Help you better understand investment options and how they can work for you
• Become familiar with the ABLE Collaboration and the advantages of the partner state model
• Learn about the ABLE Collaboration program features
• Hear what participants have to say
• Questions and Answers
• Miranda Kennedy, Director of the ABLE National Resource Center
• David Bell, Oregon ABLE Savings Plan & ABLE for ALL Savings Plan
• Kelly Nelson, Maryland ABLE Savings Plan
• Peter Tassoni, Washington State ABLE Savings Plan