The ABLE National Resource Center (ABLE NRC) kicks off the 2021 #ABLEtoSave Month on Monday, August 2! This month-long campaign in August will provide information and resources about the ease, use and significance of ABLE accounts for people with disabilities. Together, we can increase awareness of ABLE accounts across the nation and expand the number of people with disabilities who benefit from ABLE programs.
Throughout August, the ABLE National Resource Center will host events and share ABLE tools, including: panels with our ABLE Ambassadors, podcasts, informational videos, “Ask an ABLE Account Owner” forums and more!
We have prepared this toolkit for you to help us get the word out about #ABLEtoSave Month. Materials include:
- #ABLEtoSave Flyer 2021 – Download PDF
- Informational handout about the campaign – Download PDF
- Logos for #ABLEtoSave campaign – #ABLEtoSave Logos (Includes eps, jpg, and png)
- “Swiss cheese”/fill-in-the-blank type press release – Download PDF
- Full press release – Download PDF
- News brief about campaign for newsletters – Download PDF
- Sample social media posts – Download PDF
We encourage you to distribute these materials through your networks, as well as any additional materials that you have to promote your own programs. Please keep in contact with us throughout the month. In particular, please do the following:
- Always use the hashtag #ABLEtoSave
- Like and share our posts and tag the ABLE NRC on Facebook (@theABLENRC) and Twitter (@theABLENRC) wherever possible
- Send us news articles referencing the #ABLEtoSave campaign that appear in your local media
- Let us know about feedback you receive on the campaign
On behalf of everyone at the ABLE National Resource Center, we would like to thank you in advance for participating so enthusiastically in the campaign. Let’s use our collective voices to increase the awareness of ABLE accounts!