The ABLE National Resource Center (ABLE NRC) kicks off the 2020 #ABLEtoSave ABLE public awareness campaign on Monday, August 3rd! The campaign will provide information and resources about ABLE accounts throughout August. We are grateful that you have all agreed to participate in getting the message out about the benefits of ABLE accounts for people with disabilities and their families. Together, we can increase awareness of ABLE accounts across the nation and accelerate the opening of accounts across all ABLE programs.
We have prepared a toolkit for you to use with materials relating to the campaign. Materials include the following:
- One-page description of the campaign – Download PDF
- Logo for #ABLEtoSave campaign – #ABLEtoSave Logos (Includes eps, jpg, and png)
- “Swiss cheese”/fill-in-the-blank type press release – Download PDF
- Full press release – Download PDF
- News brief about campaign for newsletters – Download PDF
- Sample social media posts – Download PDF
- #ABLEtoSave Flyer 2020 – Download PDF
We encourage you to distribute these materials through your networks, as well as any additional materials that you have to promote your own programs. Please keep in contact with us throughout the month. In particular, please do the following:
- Always use the hashtag #ABLEtoSave
- Like and share our posts and tag the ABLE NRC on Facebook (@theABLENRC) and Twitter (@theABLENRC) wherever possible
- Send us news articles referencing the #ABLEtoSave campaign that appear in your local media
- Let us know about feedback you receive on the campaign
On behalf of everyone at the ABLE National Resource Center, we would like to thank you in advance for participating so enthusiastically in the campaign. Let’s use our collective voices to increase the awareness of ABLE accounts!