In this panel discussion in honor of October’s National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM), you’ll hear from four ABLE account owners from different professions and in various stages in their work lives. The one thing they all have in common is that they are each using their ABLE account as they advance in their careers and plan for retirement.
Panelists share their employment journeys and how they are using their ABLE accounts to achieve success You will take away an increased understanding of how an ABLE account is helpful to working people who have a disability.
This panel discussion covers:
• Examples of ABLE accounts supporting working age people with disabilities;
• ABLE strategies to support employment, career advancement and retirement planning;
• The New ABLE Decision Guide “Ready and ABLE to Save and Work”
Panelists include ABLE Account Owners and ABLE NRC Ambassadors:
• Emily Munson, Esq. Policy Director for Indiana Disability Rights
• Simon Cantos, Mechanical Engineer for Carrier Air Conditioning Company
• Taylor Carty, Research Assistant for Syracuse University
• Eric Cardenas, Lecturer II at University of Texas Rio Grande Valley