May 22, 2019
Throughout 2019, the ABLE National Resource Center (ABLE NRC) will be conducting a series of bi-monthly “ABLE Program Spotlight” webinars. These webinars are intended for those who already have a basic understanding of ABLE. State ABLE programs that are a part of multi-state collaborations, as well as individual state programs, will provide program-specific details, general guidance and best practices. Each program spotlight will also cover the range of investment options offered, an often confusing aspect for individuals who want to make the most of their ABLE account, but are new to the concepts of investing and saving.
In May, we showcased the STABLE Account Plans which are comprised of a 12-state partnership* led by Ohio. They offer high-quality, low-cost ABLE savings and investment plans which are available to eligible individuals nationwide.
- Maximize your ABLE account
- Help you better understand investment options and how they can work for you
- Become familiar with STABLE Account and the advantages of the partner state model
- Learn about STABLE Account program features
- Hear what STABLE Account participants have to say
- Questions and Answers
- Miranda Kennedy, Director of the ABLE National Resource Center
- Karen Crider, Manager, South Carolina ABLE Savings Program
- Thomas Hatch, Operations Manager, STABLE Account
- Doug Jackson, Deputy Director, STABLE Account