Webinar Date & Time: Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) published the final regulations for the ABLE Act in the federal register under Section 529a, of the IRS code in November. Join us to learn how the regulations provide guidance to ABLE plans regarding ABLE, and how you may maximize your ABLE savings and qualify for tax credits which may result in tax savings. Join the ABLE National Resource Center and the IRS for timely information.
- Review key IRS regulations regarding ABLE accounts;
- Utilize tax incentives to build your ABLE savings;
- Learn more about free tax filing options;
- Don Dill, IRS Senior Tax Analyst with SPEC Headquarters will provide an introduction and overview;
- Miranda Kennedy, Director, ABLE National Resource Center; and
- Laurie Schaller, Manager, Financial Empowerment with National Disability Institute