July 14, 2015
On June 19, 2015, Treasury and IRS released proposed regulations to guide states in the establishment of ABLE programs and allowing the creation of tax-advantaged savings accounts to benefit eligible individuals with disabilities. The webinar will provide an overview of the regulations, a discussion of both positive and challenging provisions, and explain the next steps for the federal and state governments.
- Michael Morris, National Disability Institute
- Chris Rodriguez, National Disability Institute
- Stuart Spielman, Autism Speaks
- Sara Weir, National Down Syndrome Society
- Heather Sachs, National Down Syndrome Society
- Marty Ford, The ARC