In this webinar, the ABLE National Resource Center spotlights the Texas Achieving a Better Life Experience (Texas ABLE®) Program, which is open to ABLE-eligible Texas residents. This webinar highlights the basics of the federal ABLE Act and takes a deeper dive into the features of the Texas ABLE Program.
The Texas ABLE Program presents information about:
- What makes Texas ABLE unique
- Texas ABLE investment options
- How to open a Texas ABLE account
- Texas ABLE accountholder stories
- Questions and Answers
- Miranda Kennedy, Director, ABLE National Resource Center
- Linda Fernandez, Director, Educational Opportunities and Investments Division, Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Rob Percival, Senior Vice President, Strategic Relationships, Orion Advisor Solutions, Inc.
- Ted Galanos, Texas ABLE Account Owner
- Dr. Jane Bost, Parent of Texas ABLE Account Owner, Former Member of the Texas ABLE Advisory Committee
*Please note: The Texas ABLE program is only open to Texas residents